Got something you think might be suitable for us? Here’s what you need to know …
We’re always keen to share the stories of travellers who see the world like we do. But, as you can imagine, we have pretty strict criteria.
The first thing you should do is have a good look around the site and see the sort of stuff we publish.
Then drop by our ‘About‘ page where you’ll find a brief outline about each of the main sections of the site.
Our 5 submission commandments
- Your piece needs to reflect our philosophy of celebrating truly authentic travel experiences
- It must be appropriate for one of the clearly defined sections of the magazine
- It needs to have great photos, including one that will work well as the full-page main image
- It needs to be bite-sized. Most pieces are only 200-300 words long, 450 at a stretch.
- You need to pitch the idea through our ‘Contact‘ page or the form below.
And finally, remember our philosophy – Keep it wry. Keep it raw. Keep it real.